Guest Policies and Fees
The guest policies and fees listed below will be in effect for the 2017 season. A guest is defined as anyone who is invited by a member to use the tennis courts and/or pool facilities.
- All guests must sign in at the front desk before entering the pool area and a member must be present when the guest is signed in.
- No guest living within a 10-mile radius of the pool will be admitted more than 6 times per season.
- The guest must be accompanied by a member at all times.
- The guest fees must be paid any day that the club is open, both in and out of season.
- All guests under 16 years of age must be immediately introduced to the pool manager or lifeguard in charge and complete a pool swimming test for a colored band.
- All guest bands must be turned in at the end of the day.
- Rain checks will be issued to members for their guests if the pool is closed due to sudden inclement weather. Rain checks must be used during the current season. There will be no refunds.
- Guests not using the pool and/or tennis courts will not be charged a fee.
$5.00 For all guests 4 years of age and older.
Special Rate Guest Pass
10 passes for $40.00
Guest passes are good any day and are non-transferable. Special rate guest passes will not be carried over to the next pool season.
Guests who are babysitters must be at least 14 years of age and must be accompanying a member’s minor child/children to the pool.
Fee for Babysitter
- Seasonal: $80.00
- Occasional: Guest Fee
Grandparents who are babysitting, but who do not use the pool, will not be charged an entry fee.